Come learn why the Methodist Home for Nursing and Rehabilitation has been the trusted partner for those in need of care since its original founding in 1850.
A non-profit, non-sectarian residence, the Methodist Home is dedicated to getting you, or those you love, back to a higher quality of life.
We do this with:
- Compassionate, personalized care
- Highly trained interdisciplinary staff
- Collaboration of care with attending physicians from our Geriatric Teaching Affiliate Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and other top New York teaching affiliates
- The Home's new 2,000 square foot Rehabilitation Center
- A historic, hotel-like residence situated in the private Fieldston neighborhood of Riverdale, New York
- Comprehensive services, from short-term rehabilitation, to customized therapy programs, skilled nursing and long-term care.
We invite you to learn more.