Founded in 1850, the Methodist Home for Nursing & Rehabilitation, a non-profit, non-sectarian residence, is dedicated to getting you, or those you love, back to optimum functioning and better health.
- Comprehensive services, from subacute/short-term rehabilitation (our specialty), to customized therapy programs and residential services.
- Our 2,000 square foot Rehabilitation Center, expert specialists and physicians.
- Customized treatment plans created by a highly trained interdisciplinary staff.
- Collaboration of care with attending physicians from our Geriatric Teaching Affiliate Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and other top New York teaching affiliates.
- Short-term accommodations (all private rooms with bathrooms) in our historic, hotel-like residence in Riverdale, New York. We're near most major highways and public transportation. (Free on-site parking too.)
- Compassionate, personalized care
Getting Started is easy.